Friday, February 6, 2015

Finally got a job in Berry's cake house. 
Boss was very kind and the workers are Chinese.
salary was 1200 basic. i realize its kinda little after that. 
this wasn't my favourite cake shop. 
to be honest this cake shop is very old school compared to Rt.
but since i've got a job there, i targeted myself to work there and learn my basic as much as possible during this 6 months or even lesser. 
after 6 months im going off to a better place to work. 
6 months on basic training. 
i still want to work in hotel. more experience to pick up. 
and i can get to wear chef jacket instead of a tshirt. this isn't feel professional at all. 
my final target is get into hotel and slowly proceed to maybe cruise. 

I CAN DO IT! I MUST ACHIEVED! i cannot lose and let myself regret. 

i must learn to do out of my best since I've chosen this path as my whole life career. 

Stay positive ANDREA!!! You Can Do It like always! 

No comments:

Post a Comment